10 Hour Block Booking £230.00 - Immediate start
Easy to fit around college or work time-tables. Choose your own days and start times after reserving the course.
Dates & Times
Instructor is available Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm along with some time at weekends if you require.
A special feature of this course is that you can reserve your place up to 6 weeks ahead from the above start date, thereby making sure you don't miss out on this discounted offer.
Once we receive your payment your time will be reserved and the instructor will contact you within 24 hours to agree your start date and a schedule that works for you.
- Structured coaching sessions leading to greater success
- Proven modern training methods for easy learning
- Achievable goals agreed for every driving session
- Each lesson reviewed so you can be clear of your progress
- Your instructor will identify your preferred way of learning for maximum enjoyment and performance. By choosing the right learning style your driving development will be accelerated
- Frequent sessions over a short time-frame helps you remember easier and reach a high standard more quickly
- Lessons are conducted in a patient, friendly and supportive environment
Price you pay in total:230.00
These driving lessons are only available:Monday to Friday between 8am and 8.30pm [Weekends are not available for this course]
Fully Qualified DVSA Driving Instructor:Dharminder Singh, DVSA ADI
Type of vehicle:Manual - Ford Fiesta [Petrol]
Location [free pick up and drop off]Leicester [City]
Number of hours:10
Driving experience required:Suitable for any level of experience - your instructor will adapt the lesson to your current level of driving experience.
Instructor availability is currently:Less than 1 week
What happens next?
Once you have made the deposit payment your instructor will then call you or text using the details you provide at checkout. They will make contact at the latest within 48 hours of the booking - often the instructor will be able to call you the same day.
We will invoice you for the balance approximately 7 days before your course is due to start
If you haven't passed your theory you can still start driving. Your instructor can give you guidance on this if necessary